The Tini Lounge
Pecan Pie Martini
We're in the mood for Thanksgiving! Skip the pie and grab a drink instead. This one is a little more difficult to make, but trust us the taste is well worth the effort!
- 1 teaspoon of pecan extract
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 ounce of Brandy
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 2 cinnamon toasted pecans
- Add your pecan extract, brown sugar and Brandy to an empty cocktail shaker and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Then, stir until well mixed (sugar should be dissolved).
- Add ice so the shaker is half full and add the vodka.
- Shake for a full minute.
- Strain into your martini glasses and enjoy.